(1) Very good
"He did a bully job"
"A neat sports car"
"Had a great time at the party"
"You look simply smashing"
(2) A cruel and brutal fellow
(3) Discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
(4) Be bossy towards
"Her big brother always bullied her when she was young"
- A person who is cruel to others, especially those who are weaker or have less power.
- A hired thug.
- A prostitute’s minder; a pimp.
- Bully beef.
- The penis.
- To intimidate (someone) as a bully.
- To act aggressively towards.
- Well done!
- She's finally leaving her abusive husband — bully for her!