(1) The capital and largest city of England; located on the Thames in southeastern England; financial and industrial and cultural center
(2) United States writer of novels based on experiences in the Klondike gold rush (1876-1916)
- The capital city of the United Kingdom and of England, situated near the mouth of the River Thames in southeast England, with a metropolitan population of more than 12,000,000.
- A city in southwestern Ontario, Canada, with a population of approximately 300,000.
- A city in Ohio, USA.
- A habitational surname for someone from London