(1) Of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome)
"The old Roman wall"
(2) Relating to or characteristic of people of Rome
"His Roman bearing in adversity"
"A Roman nose"
(3) Of or relating to or supporting Romanism
"The Roman Catholic Church"
(4) Characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions
(5) A typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
(6) A resident of modern Rome
(7) An inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- A native or resident of Rome.
- A native or resident of the Roman Empire
- You will find the term defined at the end of Roman one.
- derived from Romanus.