How can I find all tafsir and hadees related to Masjid Aqsa, First Qibla in one place from ibn Jarir's tafseer?
replied to: ShipP
Replied to: How can I find all tafsir and hadees related to Masjid...
As Salaam Walikum
Penalty of Hunting while on Pilgrimmage
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 29 :: Hadith 87
Narrated Qaza'a, the slave of Ziyad: Abu Said who participated in twelve Ghazawat with the Prophet said, "I heard four things from Allah's Apostle (or I narrate them from the Prophet ) which won my admiration and appreciation. They are:
1. "No lady should travel without her husband or without a Dhu-Mahram for a two-days' journey.
2. No fasting is permissible on two days of 'Id-al-Fitr, and 'Id-al-Adha.
3. No prayer (may be offered) after two prayers: after the 'Asr prayer till the sun set and after the morning prayer till the sun rises.
4. Not to travel (for visiting) except for three mosques: Masjid-al-Haram (in Mecca), my Mosque (in Medina), and Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem)."
The Book of Prayers (Kitab Al-Salat)
Muslim :: Book 4 : Hadith 1056
Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which mosque was set up first on the earth? He said: Al-Masjid al-Haram (the sacred). I (again) said: Then which next? He said: It was the Masjid Aqsa. I (again) said: How long the space of time (between their setting up)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: It was forty years. And whenever the time comes for prayer, pray there, for that is a mosque; and in the hadith transmitted by Abu Kamil (the words are):" Whenever time comes for prayer, pray, for that is a mosque (for you)."
Prayer at Night (Tahajjud)
Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 281
I heard Abu Said saying four words. He said, "I heard the Prophet (saying the following narrative)." He had participated in twelve holy battles with the Prophet.
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Apostle , and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa, (Mosque of Jerusalem)."
Prayer at Night (Tahajjud)
Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 288
Narrated Qaza'a Maula:
(freed slave of) Ziyad: I heard Abu Said Al-khudri narrating four things from the Prophet and I appreciated them very much. He said, conveying the words of the Prophet.
(1) "A woman should not go on a two day journey except with her husband or a Dhi-Mahram.
(2) No fasting is permissible on two days: 'Id-ul-Fitr and 'Id-ul-Adha.
(3) No prayer after two prayers, i.e. after the Fajr prayer till the sunrises and after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets.
(4) Do not prepare yourself for a journey except to three Mosques, i.e. Al-Masjid-AI-Haram, the Mosque of Aqsa (Jerusalem) and my Mosque."